EFFICAT VEGECLUMPING CAT LITTER
100% biodegradable and 100% compostable litter
Eco-recycled plant fibers are derived from unused by-products of cereal production for humans. These vegetable fibers are 100% biodegradable.
Preserve the environment by composting your litter! The natural composition of EFFICAT VEGECLUMPING allows you to compost it completely, but it is necessary to add a compost activator for animal excretions.
AN ABSORBENT AND EFFICIENT LITTER WITH AGGLOMERATED PLANT FIBERS
Eco-recycled vegetable fibers, as soon as they are in contact with moisture, agglomerate to form a soiled ball. You can then easily throw them with a small shovel for example.
Eco-recycled plant fibers are very effective in absorbing odors. The effect is almost immediate.
Bicarbonate: an effective natural product that eliminates bad odors
Bicarbonate is a natural product (it contains no preservative), is biodegradable, non-flammable and non-toxic. Its ecological qualities are multiple. Combined with EFFICAT VEGECLUMPING, bicarbonate contributes to the active elimination of odors.
One bag allows a usage of approximately 2 to 3 weeks **.
* 80% of cats weigh 4 kg (the tests of duration of use and absorption are carried out based on this standard)
** The duration of use varies depending on your cat's diet, lifestyle, weight, breed, age and where you place your litter box. If placed in a damp place, litter will absorb moisture and the duration will be greatly affected. Be careful because having several cats could also reduce the duration of use of your litter.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Pour the bag contents into your litter box, so as to achieve a minimum thickness of 5 cm. Depending on the size of your litter box, several bags may be needed to achieve this thickness.
- Regularly remove the dry feces and the aggregates from the litter box: after use by your cat, lightly shake your litter box, the aggregate balls are formed. You can throw the agglomerated balls into the toilet.
- When odors reappear, this is a sign of the need to change the litter. Empty the litter box completely and clean it.
- Re-fill your clean litter box with a new bag of EFFICAT VEGECLUMPING.